Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy baby and a fluffy bum...

Do you see the smile on this sweet Pixie's face? (ok you can't, I cropped it out. ) That my friends is a happy baby. You want to know why? Her mama put her back in soft cloth diapers and wool. Yes, that is the look of a happy baby with a fluffy bum... Never mind that she's the happiest baby anyway. We aren't traveling nor do we have a house full of guests anymore so I put Pixie back in cloth diapers. YEAH!
Here is a picture of Pixie in her Say Something shirt, it says "My Dad is a Super Hero" All three of the girls have one. Her skirite is also from a Hyena Cart mama, I want to say Munchkin Wear? I think it's called "Betsey Ross" skirite. Aww sweet little baby girl, her shirt says "tweet me nice"

No comments:

Post a Comment