Life has recently been,... well, life. Busy. Full of small moments of wonder that I cling to so that I don't forget of the girls growing up or sweet little things my DH does. Only to realize that 1- I have a horrible memory, thank GOD for cameras and 2- I forgot what the other one was, see three kids will do that to you. I am terribly behind on the girls albums, but at least all the pictures are labeled and in order right?
We're just living and life is good, busy good. We're pretty sure where we will be moving this summer and we're excited but there is just so much to do it's overwhelming. Lots of big changes and leaps of faith, OK well small steps of faith. Barely the size of a mustard seed that God will have to grow for me. I find myself in constant prayer- guidance, wisdom, patience, for open doors , closed doors, trust, I need trust, oh and more guidance, carry me Lord, thank you Lord, draw us near Lord, again thank you Lord... God is so good, what a friend we have indeed in Christ.
The girls continue to grow by leaps and bounds in spite of my protests. Diva has turned into a little artist, she still loves to dance and will dance anytime she gets. If she's not drawing and coloring she's dancing. Today I was sitting in bed reading and she brought my little bible over to me and asked me where the "verse we used to read" was. Ugh, guilty. We haven't read it in a while. I used to read Psalm 23 to her everyday, by the time she was two she could recite it, not because I drilled her but because she heard it so often. Life has gotten busy, and the busy that has put this on the back burner, that part was not good. So we found the psalm and I read it to her. After she asked me to read it slow so she could repeat it. I need to remind myself- Slow down. Grasp these moments, cultivate these soft hearts for God. This is what matters most.
Piglet is such a joy. She is as loving and affectionate as ever. Growing more into a little girl each day and wanting so much to be like her big sister. She also loves to dance, she took a few classes with Diva and had so much fun. She continues to love school. She's learning colors, shapes... and she gets to play with a lot of messy things at school, I love that. Play with all that messy stuff at school, so I can stick with the more manageable stuff.
Pixie, oh my sweet Pixie, I can't imagine our lives without her. God sure knew what he was doing when He gave her to us. She too continues to grow fast, it seems like each time I turn around she's doing something different. Her sisters love playing with her and she lights up when they pay attention to her. She had no problems bonding with DH when he got home. God is good...
We're just living and life is good, busy good. We're pretty sure where we will be moving this summer and we're excited but there is just so much to do it's overwhelming. Lots of big changes and leaps of faith, OK well small steps of faith. Barely the size of a mustard seed that God will have to grow for me. I find myself in constant prayer- guidance, wisdom, patience, for open doors , closed doors, trust, I need trust, oh and more guidance, carry me Lord, thank you Lord, draw us near Lord, again thank you Lord... God is so good, what a friend we have indeed in Christ.
The girls continue to grow by leaps and bounds in spite of my protests. Diva has turned into a little artist, she still loves to dance and will dance anytime she gets. If she's not drawing and coloring she's dancing. Today I was sitting in bed reading and she brought my little bible over to me and asked me where the "verse we used to read" was. Ugh, guilty. We haven't read it in a while. I used to read Psalm 23 to her everyday, by the time she was two she could recite it, not because I drilled her but because she heard it so often. Life has gotten busy, and the busy that has put this on the back burner, that part was not good. So we found the psalm and I read it to her. After she asked me to read it slow so she could repeat it. I need to remind myself- Slow down. Grasp these moments, cultivate these soft hearts for God. This is what matters most.
Piglet is such a joy. She is as loving and affectionate as ever. Growing more into a little girl each day and wanting so much to be like her big sister. She also loves to dance, she took a few classes with Diva and had so much fun. She continues to love school. She's learning colors, shapes... and she gets to play with a lot of messy things at school, I love that. Play with all that messy stuff at school, so I can stick with the more manageable stuff.
Pixie, oh my sweet Pixie, I can't imagine our lives without her. God sure knew what he was doing when He gave her to us. She too continues to grow fast, it seems like each time I turn around she's doing something different. Her sisters love playing with her and she lights up when they pay attention to her. She had no problems bonding with DH when he got home. God is good...
The girls are cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, how do u make your link a different color?