Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the second day of Christmas...


Today the girls and I went to church, late, but we got there. We just haven't been feeling good, the girls were better today so they wanted to go to church and I sat with Pixie in the cry room. After church we went to pick up some items I needed to finish up some customs I am working on then we headed out to lunch. I could tell Piglet didn't feel good she could hardly sit still, was crying for daddy and she fell asleep in the car so I put her in bed when we got home. We actually all took a nap. I hope they feel better tomorrow. Especially Piglet she loves school so much and they are having a birthday party for Jesus tomorrow.

I started some cookies for DH's care package today. Dates swirls and peppermint pinwheels. Diva wants to make gingerbread men too. Speaking of care package, I got one of those pooping candy dispensers because I thought it would make DH smile. It's a bear that poops jellybeans. Well Diva asked me what it was and what it does and I told her it was a gag gift and what it does. She looks at me and goes
"is it real candy?"
me- "yes"
"can you eat it?"
"yes honey, they are jellybeans you can eat them."
"well, that's inappropriate"
I just laughed she was so serious about it. Sometimes she doesn't sound like she's four at all.
DH called today and the girls got to talk to him also. We just miss him so very much. He's such a wonderful husband and daddy. I can't wait until this is all over.
Ok then, my swap sister sent me a knit cup kozy!! Here is a picture of it, she knows me well recipes/food the first day and something for hot drinks/coffee/tea today! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment