Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've been so busy.

Nothing out of the ordinary, just life with three girls, four and under. I can't wait until next week is over and the older girls don't have school so we can just hang out. My parents will be here. Then DH's parents are coming in right before Christmas. We'll spend Christmas here then my WONDERFUL DH rented a house in Orlando for us. We're driving down there and going to Sea World. As a Christmas present for the girls DH got us tickets to see La Nouba, I am so VERY excited for the girls to see this. DH took me before Diva was born, actually let me correct myself Diva was the souvenir from that vacation ;-) I am certain that the girls are going to love the show. Pixie will be staying with our parents.
The girls (and I) miss DH so much. Piglet is always saying, "I miss my daddy" all I can say is I miss him too honey. She cries for him, Diva gets sad but she understands more. I think this is her fourth deployment she's gone through, ridiculous.
I am sort of ready for the holidays. I am a scrooge this year and NOT putting a tree up. I am however done Christmas shopping. Except DH, I have gotten him a few things here and there but not sure what to get him overall. I suspect I will figure that out once he gets home.
speaking of gifts, I got my 12 days of Christmas secret sister swap box in yesterday, and actually it's been a busy mail weekend. I got some bath salts from my dear friend Sarah who always seems to send things at just the right point and time, and I also got three packages? or four? of trades I did with some work at home moms. I posted pictures of those here.

No comments:

Post a Comment