Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lil' Pixie is 3 months old! And overdue raves...


Time is certainly going by way too fast!!! I can't believe she's grown so much! I wish DH could hear her little cooing and giggles. TOO cute. She's been such a joy and blessing to us. I can't imagine her not being a part of our family. God sure knows what he's doing.
Below is a few overdue faves for some WAHM's on Hyena Cart...

First two that I didn't get pictures of are Soaps and lip balms from both Mommy's Little Helper and Smokey Mountain Scents, sure they are my congo mates but that has nothing to do with my raves! Both these mama's make wonderful moisturizing soaps with just the right amount of exfoliation- if you choose a bar with that character which I usually do. The lip balms are great also. I got Pumpkin pie from Smokey Mountain Scents and the Bee's Knee's from Mommy's Little Helper. Check these two talented mama's out at America's Handmade Homefront. There is an awesome auction going on there right now also!
Another rave is for Crochet funtime, Pixie is sporting one of her Dillybum's OS diapers. They have a hidden microfiber soaker sewn in and are so soft and trim. I love these diapers!

Over her Dillybum's is handknit longies from A Family Affair. Wonderful work at home mom who is amazingly talented. I love her work!

Today in the mail I got some two sets I ordered from Sweetpeaboutique. Her shipping was FAST. I got these two sets at such an amazing price! I paid $15 for both sets shown here! I love the T-shirt and the braclet and bow match it perfectly!

2 comments: