It seems like I should be posting a whole novel about these past few weeks as far as DH's job and life in general goes. Every time I sit down to gather my thoughts there are so many. So many memories, thoughts, lessons and blessings. I suspect it seems like a lot because we've been here so long (compared to other people I mean) we've been here the whole time we've been married and we haven't moved. We've made friends, had our babies, said hello, then goodbye and sometimes again to DH's "brothers" here. We've been at this house for almost 8 years.
Every time I think of something to post, a memory to record it's either too personal to DH or I don't know how to put it all down. So I will just leave it all unsaid and post a couple pictures of probably our last Dining Out ever... sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment