Friday, October 17, 2008

Last weekend...

We had such a fun weekend last weekend. It was so nice and relaxed. I think part of it was that DH had taken the MCAT, most of his applications were in, and online courses had just started so he wasn't in the thick of things and didn't have any tests to study for. We just got to hang out.
On Friday night we made pizza, which the girls love because I make extra dough for them to play with. We also started a weekly game night, so we played a game, Diva loves to play the game of Life, I think it's because of the little cars AND you get to get married and have children, she's all about that.
Saturday morning I made crepes and we hung out until it was time to go to a birthday party. The birthday party was at a gymnastics's gym. The girls had a blast climbing around, swinging on things and bouncing all over. We all took a nap after the party.

On Sunday morning we headed out to church, but as soon as we got in the car the baby started crying, OK screaming. She hates her car seat... she rarely makes a car trip without crying at least a little, I couldn't calm her down so DH turned into a McDonald's and we had a small snack. I nursed the baby and DH got to play video games with Diva and Piglet, it was nice and relaxing. The girls both cried because they didn't get to go to Sunday school though. After that we went to the mall to check out the new indoor play area. We ended up having lunch there at the mall.
Diva got to bring the class mascot home so she was excited about that. We got to read books to baby Jaguar, she got to sleep with him in her bed. So cute. Piglet continues to bring us so much joy, she's so funny. DH was like, she's just the cutest, and she really is. Her personality is great. It's so interesting to see how different the girls are, but in so many ways also the same. I am excited to see how God grows each of them. I keep praying that they will grow in His grace and the knowledge of Him. Our sweet little newborn is growing too fast. She's filling out and is looking more... "babyish" as opposed to looking like a newborn. Time goes by so fast, it's bittersweet, I wish it wouldn't go by so quickly. She's starting to sleep longer at night and stay awake more during the day.



Our happy little baby! I am trying to use up these sposies before she grows out of them. I think she may have finally filled out in the thighs enough to fit into her small cloth diapers.



Saturday morning crepes! I try to make breakfast special on Saturday's because it's the one day we're not rushed to get out the door.


The girls had a blast at the gym!





Our sweet little one slept while DH read... and I did some shoe shopping...

Another picture of the baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment