I love these little chin bib's they were made as a custom order for me by Brandy at Arrow Hand Creations. The fabrics are gorgeous, I am a sucker for Heather Ross fabrics so I had to have the goldfish. These bibs are so well made and nice and thick with SNAPS! NO velcro to catch on things in the laundry woo hoo. I need to get a picture of the babe in one of these but I keep forgetting when she has them on. Thanks so much Brandy!
My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Monday, October 27, 2008
I love these little chin bibs!
I love these little chin bib's they were made as a custom order for me by Brandy at Arrow Hand Creations. The fabrics are gorgeous, I am a sucker for Heather Ross fabrics so I had to have the goldfish. These bibs are so well made and nice and thick with SNAPS! NO velcro to catch on things in the laundry woo hoo. I need to get a picture of the babe in one of these but I keep forgetting when she has them on. Thanks so much Brandy!
Labels:
hyena cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am really glad you like them! Are they working well on all the droolies?
ReplyDelete