Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The girls new playroom...

Whew... it's been busy around here. To make room for the baby's nursery we had to move the girls playroom into the same room as my craft room/guest room. It's not as tight as a fit as I thought it would be. MIL helped us move everything, thank God because it would haven ever gotten done, no the baby's room isn't done yet... when it gets done I will post pictures. But here is the playroom/craft room/guest room...


The shelves are full of my crafting supplies and albums...



The girls play area...


Some toys... I culled a ton and plan to cull more within the next couple of weeks...

That little three drawer night stand has their doll clothes and diapers in it, I need to make a chancing pad to go on top. That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment