Ok I have been bad at taking pictures of all that has arrived at the house for the baby... off the top of my head I remember not taking pictures of some cute outfits from Stacey and Ryan, Aunt Chelle got baby the cutest Sock Monkey bib, blanket and burp cloth set, Aunt Julie and the girls got her a sweet little cheer leading outfit, the sweet mama at Lili Lutu sent me some earrings with all three girls birthstones, a mama sent me some wool wash and a wool wash bar, another mama from HC sent her a gorgeous outfit with bloomers and a hat ... and I am sure I am forgetting something else I am so sorry!
A sweet mama from Stitches Under the Sun sent these darling doll diapers for Diva and Piglet! ADDED- Today this same sweet mama sent me some Naturally Luxe wool wash!!!!
My Kaylyn had that taggies book, she still loves it and she's 3. :)
ReplyDelete