My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
CONTEST WINNER- PRIZE
I FINALLY sent out the prize for the contest winner. I hope she likes it. There is some stationary, a cute retro pin and a Finders Key Purse... It was fun having a contest I will look into having more in the future! Thanks to all who played/guessed!
Suppose I should comment here, too! LOL! Haven't checked your blog in a couple days.
Thanks a TON! I just LOVE it all. :) The key finder is going to come in SO handy, I just know it! I'm seriously ALWAYS digging through my purse for my keys, cuz they never stay in the spot I stick them in, of course. LOL!
Suppose I should comment here, too! LOL! Haven't checked your blog in a couple days.
ReplyDeleteThanks a TON! I just LOVE it all. :) The key finder is going to come in SO handy, I just know it! I'm seriously ALWAYS digging through my purse for my keys, cuz they never stay in the spot I stick them in, of course. LOL!
Congrats again. :)
~Bobby