Saturday, December 1, 2007

Everyone meet Sally...

This is Sally, Sally Scooba. I just got her in yesterday and I put her to work today. It took a while for DH and I to figure out how to get her to work but once we did some troubleshooting and DH figured it out we let her roam free. I love her, I do. I mean she sweeps my floors and mops them. They are squeaky clean, not sticky or anything like that. The water was nasty after she was done. Sally and Derek (the dust buster) will be teaming up in the kitchen to help me. I can't possible sweep after every meal like I have been and keep the floor clean. I mean my kids walk into a clean kitchen after a bath and somehow food crumbs are left on the floor. From now on there is no ten second rule, you drop your food it's fair game around here - OK I won't go that far but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment