Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jumping in...

My first entry. I am unsure why I am starting a blog, but here I am. A little about me.
I am a 30 year old wife and mama to two beautiful girls. Diva is three, and my youngest is one, I have yet to think of a nickname for her for this blog. Perhaps Sassy would fit my oldest best, but she is certainly a Diva in her own right. DH is in the USAF. Has an awesome top secret job, I can't tell you what it is, if I did, I'd have to kill you and then burn my PC.
I think one of the main reasons for starting this blog is because I am a stay at home mom and need something to get my creative juices flowing AND I spend countless hours on the computer visiting various forums, I am hoping this will be a bit more productive.
I will probably start off by posting Diva's lunches for school since my latest obsession is Bento-ing. I am certain that isn't a word but who cares, it's my blog. I might post recipes, menu's etc. I love to cook, I just hate the cleaning up afterwards.
Currently my house smells like a cup of Chai tea. I am experimenting with a pumpkin Chai spiced ice cream, using a normal custard base, I am hoping it turns out well. My waist line however could do without it.
that's it for now, I need to get some laundry folded- my nemesis is laundry and dinner made before my girls wake up from their nap, also I need to ice my pumpkin roll and have it chilled and ready for the premier of House MD tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment