Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love having girls

On February 28th, the girls came into the room and got in bed with me. They started telling me that they "woke up surrounded by Darth Vader, Jaba and the Emperor and his bad guys". They were scared and "of course he wanted the pretty girl" (Which they told me was Diva/She Ra) - nice. The girls have been playing Star Wars a lot, then on a Saturday, I let them watch cartoons on Retro TV. She Ra came on. When it started I was in the kitchen and I heard my oldest two talking "Ohhh she's pretty, I want to be her" "OK I want to be the unicorn", so I came out to check the TV. I told the girls I used to watch She Ra as a little girl. They liked the show, after He-Man came on. We sat watching it and when Adam turned into He-Man, Diva goes "this is inappropriate,  his whole back is showing. She Ra at least wore more clothes!" LOL. I love my sweet girls.

 This is sweet Pixie and her baby doll, she's gonna be a good little mama. But every time I say, "you're a sweetie", "Hey little mama" or something like that she turns to me and says "I'm not a little mama/sweetie, I'm Pixie". So cute, she says her name too cute at this age. It's four beautiful syllables and she tries to say them all.
And look! She's finally in PANTIES, big girl panties! Yay. BUT...
 She's still my baby girl who sucks her thumb and wears silk capes to bed. I know I shouldn't have let her wear it to bed, so cute. Such a blessing.

(I'm trying to go back and remove most of the pictures of the girls on my blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment