| December 31, 2010 USAF National Museum |
Meet Diva. 6 going on 16. Beautiful, intelligent, loving, compassionate... sassy as all get out. Today she was getting dressed and I asked her to put leggings over her tights. Diva ran down stairs and her dad stopped her. The conversation went like this-
"What are you doing down here, we're getting ready to leave."
"Mom told me to come get leggings on."
"You have leggings on already."
"Daddy, I have tights on, these aren't leggings. Don't you know what leggings are? "
"I'm a boy I only wear pants."
" You should know that stuff dad, you have so many girls."
"Well, you're probably right..."
"Well, you do know one thing about girls dad..."
"Really? What's that"
"You know girls have a temper."
I laughed when he told me. She's too much.
| Pixie girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment