Definition of NOCTURNAL
1
: of, relating to, or occurring in the night nocturnal journey>
Last night Pixie girl was up from 0100 until 0300, a LOT. I'm talking every 20 minutes or so. Crying but not saying or able to say what was wrong. I finally brought her into bed with me and she fell asleep. Not with out the occasional crying. She's fine this morning. I am exhausted.
I was telling this to Piglet and here is her reply, "you're nocturnal mommy". Me- "no, I'm not, I'm tired. I was up all night with your sister" Piglet- "do you know what nocturnal means?" Me- "yes I do. I am still not nocturnal." Piglet- "well, then sissy is." she turns to her sister and goes, "do you know what it means? Nocturnal means up are up at night, all night." Pixie looks and her and goes, "yes, up all night" and started laughing. OY. Is it nap time yet?
I was telling this to Piglet and here is her reply, "you're nocturnal mommy". Me- "no, I'm not, I'm tired. I was up all night with your sister" Piglet- "do you know what nocturnal means?" Me- "yes I do. I am still not nocturnal." Piglet- "well, then sissy is." she turns to her sister and goes, "do you know what it means? Nocturnal means up are up at night, all night." Pixie looks and her and goes, "yes, up all night" and started laughing. OY. Is it nap time yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment