Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sisters

Diva was teaching Piglet her letters and how to write them. She's so patient it's unbelievable. So loving and encouraging.
And then I hear her go "which of these colors do you like?" and Piglet picked one
Diva goes, "that's a nice color. It's not my favorite but that's ok. It's your opinion and we can have different opinions, it doesn't mean you're wrong." "or like sometimes when you vote, we can vote different, that's ok"
Piglet goes' "what's a vote?"
Diva- "it's when you pick something or choose something"
Diva "ok let's write this letter, like this... ok that's good you did this one a little wrong but that's ok, because you're learning and you're still doing good. it takes practice"
Diva- "now let's see which color now?" "oh ok I like that one too- that's good because we're sisters"
My heart just melted, I mean really? I have an awesome five year old... and three year old too.

1 comment:

  1. They are amazing little girls. You should be one proud mama :)

    ReplyDelete