Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas eve! My parents are here visiting and we're having so much fun. The girls opened their three gifts, PJ's, ornaments, and I didn't actually put it in an envelope but we do a white envelope each year. The girls had so much fun and played. We did let them open stockings too, they were so excited. They got to play with all the little toys. We got them each a new pair of earrings, what a CRAZY time it was changing out earrings. CRYING before we even touched their ears. We finally got them changed out LOL.
Jesus has a birthday cake in the oven, and I'll place all the baby ones in the mangers tonight while the girls are asleep. Then we'll wake up to a slushy white Christmas (it's raining on top of the snow from the blizzard we had), have breakfast, read the Christmas story and open gifts. For dinner we'll have lamb, king crab legs, creamed spinach, sweet potatoes, rolls or Yorkshire puddings, sing Happy Birthday to Jesus and have some CAKE! Maybe watch a movie. I am so glad DH is home this year, I know that many families have loved ones in the sandbox. I am thankful for them and pray for them.
I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas and that Jesus wraps you in His love this year. What a beautiful gift God's Son, for us, because of our sin, given so freely. Happy Birthday Jesus, thank you for your love.
I did take pictures of the blizzard -
Lots of snow!!
Snow angel
Can't move my arms!!
I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas and that Jesus wraps you in His love this year. What a beautiful gift God's Son, for us, because of our sin, given so freely. Happy Birthday Jesus, thank you for your love.
I did take pictures of the blizzard -
Lots of snow!!
I'm jealous of all the snow! :-)
ReplyDelete