Ok, first things first. A praise report, I have more than one but this one is a big one. The movers finally started loading the moving truck on Thursday. We didn't get any more offers on the house and still didn't know what to do with it. We don't have long on the mortgage so ideally we wanted to keep it but we didn't really know. While the truck was being loaded I saw a couple drive up behind the moving truck and a lady gets out and goes over to the sign on our lawn. I told DH, there's someone out there looking at our Realtor sign go tell them to come in and buy our home. He just laughed, so I went to the front door and yelled out, "you can come in and see the house if you'd like, it's a mess but come on in." So she comes in and asks if we're selling, I said well we are selling this week but next week we plan on taking the house off the market to rent it. Ta-Da! Magic words, less than 24 hours later we have renters and a lease agreement, God is so awesome. We weren't sure how long it would take to get renters in and work all that out. What a blessing. Great couple, and their boys are older - high school and college. What a blessing, we couldn't believe it. And what peace the Lord has given us about the whole thing.
Currently we are on our way to MD. Still don't have a place to live but no doubt God will work that out in His time.
Currently we are on our way to MD. Still don't have a place to live but no doubt God will work that out in His time.
Now a little update on us, we - thanks to the Air Force stayed in our home for a few weeks to work out some kinks. So the girls and I spent our last birthday's in FL. I didn't plan any parties since we went to Disney World to celebrate. But for some reason we ended up having like 6 different little parties and lots of cake... LOTS of cake. A friend of ours had us over for a birthday dinner, we celebrated with the IL's, and had a few little dinners of our own at home.
Diva requested a rainbow cake, she got one a TALL, TALLLLLLLL seven layer (RoyGbiv- red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet) cake...
No comments:
Post a Comment