More about the title of this post later. First and update on us. The girls and I drove with MIL to IL, we got here yesterday so it took us two days. We stopped for a night to sleep in a hotel. The girls did so amazingly well. I am soo glad. On our way here we were so blessed. We got the car packed up, girls loaded and I tried to start the car, no go. Finally got it jumped and drove to Goodyear and got a new tire. Thank God that was before our trip started. We missed a bad "land hurricane" they called it on the radio, it wiped out streets, blew a roof off of a school, pushed semi's off the road. It was crazy, we had stopped for lunch and all of a sudden the sky got dark and it poured. So we hit the road at the next stop we found out it was very bad weather, curfews were in place and people were without power. Thank God for His protection, we didn't have the radio on so we had no clue. Gracie- my GPS got us here in pretty good timing, MIL knew a better route towards the ends so we took that. I drove all but a few hours and I felt surprisingly good, I usually don't like to drive but I enjoyed it this trip.
We put the house on the market on 5/7, we've had three showings and one family who wants a second showing and has the house #1 on their list. EEEK things are moving fast, but they aren't putting an offer in so really that could just mean they want to see it again and not end up buying.
On to the panties. When we got to IL, it was a long day of traveling. So, I gave the girls a shower and told them to put their panties on inside out while we got the car unloaded (all of like 15 minutes) and I would get them new panties. Piglet started saying, "no, this is not right, I want to turn them back." I told her no and she started bawling and saying "Daddy! Daddy! I want Daddy!" I told her " I want daddy too but if he were here he would tell you to obey mommy." She got quiet for a second then started crying and yelling "Jesus! Jesus!" Over and over, I told her it was good she was calling on Jesus and that he really likes it when we call on him but I was certain he would ask her to obey mommy on this one too. A handful I tell you. The funny thing is FIL came right in with the suitcases.
All three of the girls have slept well here at Nana and Papa's and at the hotel they did great.
Awe....that's too cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, everything IS moving fast for you guys! Awe...hopefully, when all is settled, we'll be able to come visit some time.
Love you guys and goodluck with everything!
Glad you made it safely, by His grace! We miss you already, of course. Prayed for a good, safe trip. Will pray for the details of this offer. I know that has been your home for a long time, and it is a beautiful place. Can't wait to see how the Lord works. Let me know if I can do anything, since we're close by! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete