Sunday, April 12, 2009

What we've been doing...

First off I did want to say that we're moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! DH got into school so we're going to head out. THANK YOU JESUS!!! Unless something insane and crazy happens. Second, I have been so swamped, I have to get this house ready to put on the market, I have a 438 page cookbook that needs to be edited so I can send it off to be printed for my girls, I have more recipes that need to be edited and loaded up onto another book for them, and I need to get caught up on their albums. So, that being said I might work on albums and cookbooks during our move. I may or may not be blogging as much.
The girls and I had a great Easter weekend. Pixie girl is standing up and threatening to walk. I am beside myself but I guess I have to let her walk sometime. My only consolation is that now she can walk to the potty instead of me taking her.
On Good Friday the girls and I hung out at home then went out to lunch. Saturday we went to a egg hunt at Diva and Pixie's school. We also went to the park. Today we went to service which was wonderful. After we had lunch out at Diva's favorite place to eat...
On Good Friday the girls and I went out to Red Robin for lunch- Diva's pick. We had fun. The wait was insane though.

In the morning on Good Friday while Pixie napped I took the girls outside and surprised them with some water balloons. They had so much fun.

There was an Easter Egg hunt at the girls school on Saturday. After the hunt we all took a nap then I took the girls to the park.
Easter Baskets for the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Shout out! You guys are so funny!

    All the girls look good, Sis!!!

    ReplyDelete