Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kind of a weird post...

I admit this post is a bit weird for some, and I am sure way TMI for a lot of you but here you go. Today I was laying in bed feeding Pixie who I forgot is 6 months old now! EEP where did the time go? Anyway I was laying there thinking I should take her to the bathroom in the mornings, especially since I can tell when she's going to go. So after she was done nursing I took her to the potty and sure enough, she had a bowel movement. I was so excited I called DH over, yeah, we're pathetic. She looked so cute and TINY on the toilet. I don't practice Elimination Communication with Pixie, but out of our three children she was the one I seriously considered and read up on it before she was born. But I was excited I hope she potty learns quickly.

5 comments:

  1. What a great post! She is so adorable and tiny sitting on the potty. What a smart little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's a very cute picture of your Pixie on the Very Big Potty. Did your older girls potty learn on the toilet, too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I didn't ever buy a small potty, I didn't want to wash it I did buy one of those set on top of the potty things though

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so that is the cutest photo ever!! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete