Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some of pictures from our vacation...

Here are some pictures from our vacation, I forgot my camera for Sea World, so I ended up buying a disposable camera that I need to have developed, sad I know. Oh well...
The first picture is of the Diva and Piglet in the pool with Nana at the house we rented. The pool was a big hit.

This picture is of Piglet, Diva and I before we saw La Nouba. The girls LOVED the show.


Sweet little Pixie at Downtown Disney.


Diva at Downtown Disney.
Getting ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend! Hope we can get together soon. I can't believe how the tiny one is growing!!! I should have called you earlier, thought our Orlando dates were overlapping...I was a bit off. :-) Talk w/ you soon! Glad you had a great time. Love ya ~ Jodie

    ReplyDelete