(pictures of REALLLY cute kids removed :) )
It's been 20 days since I have blogged about my, not so exciting to outsiders but truly blessed to me, life :-). We've just been so very busy. MIL is here and she's been helping me clean and stage the house to get it ready to put on the market. We've been having fun, it's such a blessing having her here. FIL and my parents left at the beginning of the month. The girls love/d having grandparents here. The past couple of weeks the girls have been sick. Diva and Piglet both have strep. Lots of nebulizer treatments for Diva and now for Pixie also, she doesn't have strep or RSV but she's sick. I spent five worthless hours in ER with her on Saturday. UGH. Needless to say neither MIL nor I are getting much sleep. Thank God she's here though.
DH will be home soon, earlier than we thought because... HE GOT AN INTERVIEW AT USUHS!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I have a ticket to fly out to meet him then fly back. MIL is watching the girls for us. I am sooooo very excited and am just praying that God's will would be done. It is one of his top picks for Med school so we shall see...
Today we watched the inauguration of our 44th president. Awesome. I didn't vote for President Obama but I am excited to see what God will do and I believe in God is soverign and that He puts our Presidents in office. It was neat to watch it with the girls even if they didn't really understand it all, Diva did a little bit. But it was fun to share it with them.
The girls are getting their appetites back so made some fortune cookies, wonton soup and crab rangoon for dinner. I will post hopefully tonight or at least soon on Give Peas a Chance... I am pretty being all around.
No comments:
Post a Comment