I love this little girl. I love all my girls, but today's post is about Piglet. She is a sweet, smart, inventive, funny, lively little girl. She has beautiful expressive eyes and a dimple that melts my heart. She's imaginative and marches to the beat of her own drum. I love that about her. She is the girl who wanted an artist to draw a caricature of her as a "mermaid dragon trainer", it turned out awesome.
This year for Halloween she wanted to be a princess riding a unicorn. Which was fine, I told her to pick a dress out in the playroom to wear. I found the unicorn at the consignment shop, $8. Costume done. Then last week she decided she wanted to be a Special Ops pilot, piloting a unicorn instead. Erm, OK, that's fine also. We pulled out the flight suit we had, put her name tag on it and, used some patches her dad has. I think she looks pretty awesome. I'm certain there wasn't any other pilots piloting unicorns in the parade at her school either.
Today, she prayed for us during lunch. I was feeling sick last night and today.
Her prayer-
"Dear Heavenly Father,Thank you for our food and help mommy to get better. And help me to make my robot so mama can lay around day and rest, while the robot cleans."
This child, will be the first of my three, to get a pony if/when I can afford it. She has been working on this robot for a while now. Collecting milk jugs, tissue boxes, hardware from old dressers and other assorted items. Mark my words, one day, this girl is going to build a robot, change the world AND let her mama "lay around all day and rest".

No comments:
Post a Comment