Monday, September 12, 2011

Daddy's girls...

I recently won a magazine for tweens. I knew our girls were probably too young for it, I figured I could hold on to it for a year for Diva.  Ummm, yeah. Not so much for next year either. Most of the magazine was OK. Topics about growth, "stop putting yourself down", the girls are dressed trendy but modest. Not a lot of make up etc. But still too old for Diva. Especially the "Are tween girls too young for boyfriends?" was for older girls. Anyway, I show it to DH saying I read through it and it's just way too old for her. DH said, she's not even a tween! I said, next year she will be. LOL poor guy. He was like what? No... Umm it says 8-12 years.
So then, he's flipping through it and reading it saying," I hope she's not going to be embarrassed by me... I hope I can convey to her there's nothing to be embarrassed about... that probably won't happen"  at the "embarassing moments quiz". Then he put the magazine down, put his hands up in the air and said "I'm prob going to embarrass the girls" and walked off. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment