Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Diva.

Today Diva just was coming up with all sorts of hilarious things. I usually forget to blog or write things down when the kids do or say stuff I want to remember. I wish I was better at it. Not because I think anyone reading this is going to think my kids are the funniest or most awesome but because I want that record for them. 

Today the girls were playing. They were standing on chairs with the broom pretending they were on gondolas... like so-

All three of them singing what could only be described as drawn out wanna be opera. Then Diva goes to Piglet- "wanna play we're on a honeymoon"
Piglet- "OK"
Diva- "mom what do people do on honeymoons, is it like a date"
LOL- what do you say to that. I just said "yes, it's after two people get married they go and spend time together on a long date."

This afternoon we were all hanging out and the girls were massaging DH's back and doing karate chops and such. And Diva goes, "this is what they do at patios, like this" and she started patting DH's back. DH and I looked at each other  then asked her what a patio was. "It's where you get massages like ,this" as she pats DH's back. DH asked her "where did you learn that, I've never heard that" Classic Diva answer, "no one taught me, I just know these things."

Tonight when the girls were helping with the laundry, transferring the wet clothes to the dryer they stood in a line to pass the clothes to each other and Diva goes, we're "minding", "come on sissy's let's go minding for colorful gems" and they started singing some mining song that I was the only one in the room that didn't know it. I hear DH say "maybe you can get enough money from mining to go to the patio after" #win


No comments:

Post a Comment