Monday, March 15, 2010

Last night...

Last night Pixie was not in the mood to sleep, no thanks to two eye teeth coming in. So DH put her in bed with me and I just listen to her sleep oh... sweet heaven. Then she woke up and I turned my back to her hoping she would sleep some more. No such luck, every five minutes or so I would feel a tug at my ear pulling my face towards her, she'd kiss me on the the lips and then push me away and lay down again. I finally put her back in bed at 7 this morning. But it was nice snuggling with her. Sigh... I'm going to miss these baby days.

2 comments:

  1. i very enjoy your own writing kind, very unique,
    don't give up and keep posting as a result it simply just well worth to follow it.
    looking forward to look at much of your content articles, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your encouragement what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete