Today I was really missing DH so I took the girls out to wal-mart to get out of the house. Yes, I braved wal-mart on a Saturday with three kids four and under. Which really might not have been wise on my part considering the death on Black Friday of the wal-mart worker due to crazy shoppers. So very sad, what have we become? Trampling over people just to save a buck on STUFF? It makes me ill.
Anyway, I took the girls out. and I got a stick vac for $9, I thought ok it may not work well whatever. Well, we got it home and there is a new rule around here. (Yes I am horribly mean.) The new rule is after finishing a meal and asking to be excused and clearing your place setting the floor gets cleaned. The thing is the girls LOVE this thing, why waste money on a toy vac that doesn't really work? This is light weight, works and saves me some time. Because, well, they are four and two so they don't really get it clean. But it's a start.
After spending way too much time out and about we came home. The younger girls took naps while Diva colored and I worked on a custom ornament. We made some pumpkin pie shakes for dinner, YUM!
These are pictures I took of Pixie and DH before he left... too cute.
Anyway, I took the girls out. and I got a stick vac for $9, I thought ok it may not work well whatever. Well, we got it home and there is a new rule around here. (Yes I am horribly mean.) The new rule is after finishing a meal and asking to be excused and clearing your place setting the floor gets cleaned. The thing is the girls LOVE this thing, why waste money on a toy vac that doesn't really work? This is light weight, works and saves me some time. Because, well, they are four and two so they don't really get it clean. But it's a start.
After spending way too much time out and about we came home. The younger girls took naps while Diva colored and I worked on a custom ornament. We made some pumpkin pie shakes for dinner, YUM!
These are pictures I took of Pixie and DH before he left... too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment