After five years + of living where we are currently we are due to PCS sometime this year. I am so very excited. I mean I have no clue where we're going but who cares? I have the itch you know? We have an idea but nothing is set in stone until you are in a new place, your goods have arrived and the house is unpacked. Sure it's a bit nerve wracking but God has always cared and provided for us. He already knows where we will end up and where He wants us. I am just excited to get there.
DH is unsure what he will be doing next and that in itself is exciting. He has been studying so hard for some upcoming tests and has plans to do some schooling to help him reach a goal/dream this summer, and I am just praying for God's guidance, wisdom and grace for him. We also got some extremely exciting news before DH left that will change the dynamics of our family and life around here and I am so stoked about it. But more on that later though.
The girls are doing wonderfully, they miss daddy but are growing in God's grace and each day I see His love and tenderness in them. I can only pray that they continue to grow, are healthy and learn to love their Creator.
All in all we are so very blessed,
WHO are we Lord that you love us and are so into the details of our lives to bless us?
Oh Lord our Lord how TRULY excellent is your name.
Psalm 8
To the Chief Musician. On the instrument of Gath.[a] A Psalm of David.
1 O LORD, our Lord,How excellent is Your name in all the earth,
Who have set Your glory above the heavens!
2 Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants
You have ordained strength,
Because of Your enemies,
That You may silence the enemy and the avenger.
3 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained,
4 What is man that You are mindful of him,
And the son of man that You visit him?
5 For You have made him a little lower than the angels,[b]
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
6 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands;
You have put all things under his feet,
7 All sheep and oxen—
Even the beasts of the field,
8 The birds of the air,
And the fish of the sea
That pass through the paths of the seas.
9 O LORD, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment